I’m already starting to feel anxious about this phone call. She told me she won’t call ’til sometime Wednesday night, or possibly Thursday. But I’m too impatient! I want to know now! I kind of need to know as well. If this job doesn’t work out, then I need to rush around and try and work out if I can still enroll for TAFE or not. Ehh, please just keep me entertained so I don’t think about it..
I have to get my tire fixed today seeings it decided to completely deflate yesterday morning. I don’t know what else to do.