I’m sorry guys. I’ve conformed. Shoot me now..
Monthly Archives: March 2011
It’s only two day’s away.. but Blue’s Fest could NOT come any sooner. I have my camera ready. I have my three rolls of film screaming to be used. I have my new harem pants that arrived on Monday and our tent is all set up.
Hello beautiful people, beautiful tunes, amazing stalls and unforgettable memories.
Work is going well now. I’ve decided I am enjoying it. The money issue still sucks, but time will fly by, then hello pay rise!
It’s the long weekend, yet so far havent done a whole lot. Friday consisted of Lauren’s eighteenth, Saturday involved kitchen shopping with Ma in Burnie and a few drinks at the pub with the fellas, then a pleasant sleep. And today? Well, nothing at all really. I wanted to go to Taste the Harvest.. Any takers? Then I suppose the rest of the day will just be me sitting on my arse in front of the computer.
Blue’s Fest is this coming weekend! I really need to find my film camera. I have three rolls which I must use!
– I’ve actually managed to eat a somewhat filling breakfast for once
– After today at work, I have a huge three day weekend to enjoy
– And I get to have lunch with my boyfriend today, mmm.
Well it’s Ninth and Hennepin
All the doughnuts have names that sound like prostitutes
And the moon’s teeth marks are on the sky
Like a tarp thrown all over this
And the broken umbrellas like dead birds
And the steam comes out of the grill
Like the whole goddamn town’s ready to blow…
And the bricks are all scarred with jailhouse tattoos
And everyone is behaving like dogs
And the horses are coming down Violin Road
And Dutch is dead on his feet
And all the rooms they smell like diesel
And you take on the dreams of the ones who have slept here
And I’m lost in the window, and I hide in the stairway
And I hang in the curtain, and I sleep in your hat…
And no one brings anything small into a bar around here
They all started out with bad directions
And the girl behind the counter has a tattooed tear
One for every year he’s away, she said
Such a crumbling beauty, ah
There’s nothing wrong with her that a hundred dollars won’t fix
She has that razor sadness that only gets worse
With the clang and the thunder of the Southern Pacific going by
And the clock ticks out like a dripping faucet til you’re full of rag water and bitters and blue ruin
And you spill out over the side to anyone who will listen…
And I’ve seen it all, I’ve seen it all
Through the yellow windows of the evening train…
– Tom Waits.
– hating on how low my wage is for work
– unsure how I’m actually going to be able to save for anything
– a little nervous about moving out later in month, yet excited all the same
– quite excited about our one year anniversary at the end of the month ♥
– needing a decent massage for my back, ’cause it absolutely drills
– excited for the long weekend coming up; helllooo good times!
– wanting to visit my dear girls in Sydney some time soon
– wanting brighter hair
– trade Barry in for a Subaru or BMW
– how much I adore Eliot right now
– Frenzal Rhomb in April; yesyesyes!
– I think I’m slowly loosing weight
– need to go back to my SES training
– wanting to spend more time with those I’m still close with.